Tuesday 4 May 2010

More feedback

I have had some final feedback from Zoe, here is what she had to say,

'Selfridges were crazy for it!!
It was highly interactive, perfect for the location

It looked perfect, colours / way you painted it were fantastic, loved the coloured ribbon (but the backdrop could have been more considered, it felt like an after thought)

The customised hanging rail was perfect
Some bigger clothing would have been good, the pieces were small

I would have liked to have seen snapshots taken in advance, so up there from the start

You have a very cheerful character, which is great, and you are good with the public. The project was very stressful at times, but you kept your cool
You themed your own clothing when in store, which was great
Needed more/better signage for when you weren't there, your sign arrived few days before closing, and it could have been much better

It's less stressful for us if you turn up with every tiny thing that you may need (so you don't need to borrow anything), and finish everything before you arrive on site

Your work re paper maching in advance was very much appreciated!
I would be interested in working with you again, if you are interested, I may have something interactive coming up in the autumn, I'll keep you posted.'  Zoe Sinclair 13th May 2010

Really happy with what she said, she made some really helpful points that i can carry through to my evaluation.
Working with 'The Girls' was brilliant, i think it was such a good experience to actually be involved in live work. I am proud that Zoe said she would be happy to work with me again and that she might have work coming up in the future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment