Friday 14 May 2010

Responses from website

After sending out the link to all the people that got involved with the wardrobe to my website. I quickly got some responses back.

Chris Baldwin, Father of Elinor Baldwin (one of the little girls in the photos)

'Jessica, My daughter is one of your subjects, and we just saw your photos.What a great shoot and she remembers the day well, thank you again.One favour to ask - you switched her name with another little girl -would it be possible to change that? I'd like to show some of ourfriends but it would be better if Elinor was Elinor (chuckle). ElinorBaldwin's name should be substituted for the last photo captionedLeivi Said Hedayayti. My guess is that where Elinor's name appearsits should be Leivi as well. (Elinor "Nell" has blonde curly hair). Many thanks, Chris Baldwin'

This was great because he picked up on mistakes that i had made. This helped me loads, I instantly went and changed the name for him and i got a reply saying that the link was being sent to the grandparents which i thought was brilliant!



Another response was from Samantha Huang

'Hello Jessica,
Thanks for sending me your website link:)
Its a fun project! My friend and I really enjoyed it!
Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks again!
Best,
Samantha'

Its so nice to here from people that are bascially my customers. Its great to recieve compliments from people that would buy my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment