Thursday 6 May 2010

Website layout

Whilst i have been working on my pdf i have also been designing my website. Here are my drawn out rough plans of what i want it to look like. I want it to be really simple and easy to use.


This is the a sample right up about what i want to say in the 'Information' section



Because i no nothing about making websites i have contacted a friend Mike Osborne who helped create my other friend Abi Currie (a photographer at aucb) create her website. I am going to collaborate with him to help make my site.

So i contacted him and he was happy to help. So i sent him this pdf of what i wanted my website to look like. Its nothing flashy, i just want to so the public are still able to view their photos. Now i don't expect it to look exactly like this in fact i don't think it will look anything like this. However i know Mike is good and i am sure he will make it presentable.

">

No comments:

Post a Comment