Friday 12 February 2010

1980



I got given this bunty magazine for my 21st birthday from one of my friends! its definitely a good example of what zoe wants.

Here are some scans.

 
I love how these are all gruby and dirty bit stained. i could use this in my flyers, i could do some tea and coffee staining to achieve this effect.

I also love the little dot to dot on the right hand page. This is the type of things i think 'the girls' want to be happening at paper eaters.



These are also really cool. i especially like the cut-out wardrobe. This would be so fun if you could do this life size! and get pictures of people that come down in them.
Again with the competition page on the right, i really like this idea of sending off and receiving things in the post. Everyone likes getting letters and post! its very exciting.
Also the prizes are brilliant.
wrist watch
pogo stick
ski 'n' skate
l.p. record f your choice
giant oil-by-numbers set
and 30 guitar brooches as consolation prizes

ha! how good are they!

No comments:

Post a Comment