Friday 12 February 2010

Me

Hello!

My names jessica jarvis and i hopefully will be help 'the girls' with 'paper eaters'.



I love being hands on and making things, gluing, sticking, painting and making. I also would love to get involved in advertising. from speaking to zoe she said that if we want to get involved in the store we also have to dress up. I am very excited about this!

 

My last project was all about dressing up and getting people to dress up aswell. so i thought i would carry on this theme and help 'the girls' get everyone dressing up with them.

 

I had an idea of doing some bright advertising for the event. maybe going out into london with some flyers and posters and some sort of tacky flowery picket.

 

Obviously not like this one but want one nice and big!

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment