Thursday 18 February 2010

Cutout wardrobe

I really like the idea of the cut out woredrobe. I was thinking of making lifesize ones and getting people to pick the ones they like and getting their picture taken with them on. Maybe the images can be projected on a wall or put on a website.

 

These were some old pictures i had from a different project. I photoshopped the dresses and coats from the back on the buntys magazine.

 

 

 


I want to do this idea, need to think about size's of the cut outs and whether to have mens aswell as women. Also how these cut outs will be placed on to the person, held, hung, stuck on etc. also how the pictures will be presented.

Need to talk to zoe about my ideas and whether she likes them and if there even do-able.
Also should i do this aswell as the advertising?

No comments:

Post a Comment