Friday 19 February 2010

Vogue adverts from the 1980'S

Jere are some appropriate adverts i found in some 80's issues of vogue. I really like the typography i might see if i can find some the replicate them.

midas advert - oct 15th 1980 pg 60
I love the colour's in this advert and the way the its just the legs. Gives it a sort of mannequin feel. All the details make it 80's like the shoes, the art nouveau chair and the blue sky back drop.

 

Rodenstock advert - june 17th 1985 pg17

I like this one because of the sequins and typical 80's glasses. Again the colouring of the advert, this is obviously to do with the photography at the time, i think this would be a good touch to have if i do the photos of people in the life size cut outs.

I might achieve this effect by photoshopping? need to investigate
Silhouette fashion frames advert - june 1985 pg 55
This advert caught my eye because of the pink wig! I know the girls love this kind of stuff and you can see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment