Friday 16 April 2010

Interactivity

Throughout my time at Selridges i was the one taking all the photos and never actually got any pictures of me. I manage to find some on facebook! Some people came down from Bournemouth to come in a vist 'The Girls'. Here are a few i found, didnt realise i look so 80's. I wish i had more photos of me there because it would be good to reflect more and get a more rounded view.

Photo - Justine Mckee

Photo - Sara Qaddoura

Photo - Sara Qaddoura

Photo - Sara Qaddoura

Photo - Sara Qadduora

I have so much information from my time here and i think i need to think of a way of putting it all together, i will be making a website where the final photos of thew public will be posted. But i feel that i need some sort of final round up of what i did there. Maybe i could put this on my website as a opening page or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment